Long Trek To Vegetarian


 Today, I replaced the potato chips on my shelf, with brown rice and quinoa.  Quinoa, now a new favorite, is definitely here to stay.  The brown rice.... ehhh, I'm sure we can learn to get along too.  Eventually.
We'll see. 
With that said, goodbye processed rice and hello nutritional healthy grains!  That, I can promise.  Semi promise... promise!
 I can do this.
I promise self, to indulge in whole grains! ... starches too?  Yeah starches!  Sweet potatoes.  
*Pasito a Pasito*
To some it may seem like a pretty lame thing to talk about, but health and diet is extremely important.  I mean who doesn't want to live longer (if god permits) and with less pain?  
Mhmmm!  
I sure do.
I want to live forever, and forever with no aches. 
 Ahhh, what a life! 
 To you, I might sound little bit checked out, but I am closer than you think.
Going back to placing these beautiful bags of yum, on the shelf, a moment of clarity took over me.  I am making progress!  & here I am, telling you about it.
  Glad you're here, btw.
Welcome.
...
Over the past 2 years, with small progressions, I have been aiming towards an all vegetarian diet.  2 years seems like forever, but if only I would exercise my will power, a bit more, I could say I'm an actual vegetarian, but today isn't that day.   Boohoo!  I'm still working though.  Slow climb baby.
  Although, I haven't caught up with my future self, I still show present me much love, gentle, easy does it.
Good job Jack.
So yeah, you might be asking, what do potato chips have to do with being vegetarian?  Well.  It has everything to do with being vegetarian.  That's common and I'm glad we're on the same page.

Healthy living is my ultimate goal, and as I adjust the lens before me, and tweak the obsessions of my mind, I will be successful at not only feeding my self a clean vegetarian diet, but as well as my family.
I mean, I am Momma and Momma is in charge of dishing out the love and vitality.  Isn't she?  See ... I told you I was on my job.
I'm on it!

If you'd like to be vegetarian too, and are struggling with setbacks, and a weakened mind state.... just know I feel you.  I feel you to the nines my friend.  You are not alone.  One step at a time. Slowly remove foods, that no longer suit you, and the next thing you'll know... you're be eating like a star!
Good luck with that, and blessings on your journey.

J.ACK

Comments

Popular Posts