BUTTERFLY OPEN - AWAKENING


AWAKENING GODDESS 


Little by little, butterfly open, flutter deep within. 


 Never indulging , I feel the moment I awake , and it aches a little


With pleasure I give thanks, feminine power has awakened beneath


 Shudder and cry



  For the joy and pleasure, the pains of outlived modes of behavior, release

Allowing a new sense of peace, realization, Queen

 I should have worshipped my body before, it holds a water so pure  

Dancing through the temple the goddess calls , laughs and even screams 

 The true bliss has shaken a slumber so intoxicating , feeling good to be alive 

Mind wishes to contain, what body must sing

  Trembles in the core, power is imminent 

Must I be reminded that the masculine within will be honored

  Giving a deep belly bow in acceptance of all that was here before and soon after  


  Beckoned to come out and play , she puts trust in the light and allows the mysteries to unfold

For all to see, she came to reap the benefits of love overflowing

Pouring unto those who are not opposed to a feminine love 

Pure

 Awakened Goddess, so deep.


Emerald

-JANIECE GABRIEL



Comments

Popular Posts