THE EDGE


The Edge … jumping over the ledge .  Wanting to push it all over into oblivion .  Wanting to start again and letting the rest fall away .  The ledge … as I look over I see the swirls of darkness and I want to dive head first .  The edge.  Endings upon endings, visions of ending.  Sleeves of the unknown , dragging me down like weight.  Leave.  Leave it all where it was birthed.  My dark mind conceived a lot of what I thought was mine.  The LIE.  The Lie of wanting more and more of me but really I just want to be free.  Free of Me .  The Edge.  On the other end of rage , relief turns to fear.  Fuck the fear I say .. fuck who I thought I was .. fuck who I thought you were.  Death of an old soul , that was carried with every whisper of the wind.  I’m mad.  Mad because I’ve bent and molded and now I cry .  THE LEDGE.  Jump Jump fuck it all .  Falling through the holes of time .. what do I Find ?  The Edge.  Fuck .  So here I write.  Turning every leaf.  Wanting to burn every hand.  I cry.  The Edge.  

Comments

Popular Posts